Yule Manifestation Jar
Yule Manifestation Jar
The Winter Solstice (Yule) marks the Northern Hemisphere’s shortest day and longest night—a moment of rebirth and the Sun’s return. It’s an ideal period to center on our goals, clearing spiritual and emotional clutter that impedes our progress.
One of the ways to manifest the blessings of Yule is through spells, rituals, and meditation.
By doing so, we welcome the Sun’s rebirth and celebrate the returning light with open hearts and minds.
The following are the herbs, flowers, and crystals in your manifestation jar:
- Cinnamon - This fragrant spice embodies warmth and prosperity. It’s often used in Yule recipes, teas, or potpourri to bring a cozy ambiance.
- Green Aventurine and Red Jasper - Green Aventurine symbolizes growth and renewal, Red Jasper is often associated with strength, vitality, and grounding. The combination invokes a sense of resilience and stability, helping you navigate the darker, colder days.
- Orange Peel - The bright, uplifting scent of oranges and their peels can evoke feelings of warmth, happiness, and cheer during the darker, colder days of winter.
- Pine needles - Symbolizing life, longevity, and resilience, pine is often used in Yule decorations like wreaths and garlands. Its fresh scent embodies the spirit of the season.
- Rosemary - Rosemary has long been associated with cleansing spaces and providing protection. During Yule, when there's a focus on welcoming positive energy and warding off negativity, rosemary can play a role in these intentions.
- Sea Salt – Associated with purification and cleansing, sea salt brings the intention of preparing for a new cycle, clearing away the old to welcome the new.
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- Detailed Step-By-Step Instructions
- Glass Jar of your choice filled with Herbs, Flowers, and Crystals
- 4 Inch Candle
- Decorative Matches
- Decorative paper to write your intention.
- Charm and string
- Suggested Affirmations
- Spell Words
- Yule Guidebook
A spell jar is a curio that holds all the desires you want to manifest. The combination in the jar that we have selected will help manifest your reality. The following steps are suggested:
- Before you begin your ritual, ensure your space feels open and inviting.
- Cleanse the space using incense, sage, Palo Santos, or Florida water. Please check out our cleansing kit for a possible Add-On (https://www.etsy.com/listing/1441965104)
- Decorate the jar and write your intention. We provide some suggestions. Place your written intention into the jar.
- Light the candles and take a few deep breaths to be present.
- Seal the jar with a candle.
- Concentrate on your intention while looking at the jar. Then, get quiet and either say or think about your affirmation. If you wanted, you could say the spell words provided aloud.
- The candle will burn down, and you can reflect on your ceremony.
- Display the jar where you can see it. Place the jar in your purse, bag, room, car, or altar.
The manifestation jars have various herbs, flowers, and crystals. All ingredients are listed. If you have any known allergies, please be mindful of this. Do not ingest the ingredients.
Please make sure your order is accurate before you purchase. Everything is made to order. No cancellations, refunds, exchanges, or returns will be granted.
Thank you so much for your cooperation and understanding. Our best intentions of love, positivity, and light are put into each product we create.
Morganite Gems makes no guarantees or promises on the outcomes of this curio. Manifestation jars are for spiritual use only and should not be consumed or used in place of professional advice such as medical, psychological, or otherwise. Please use incense and candles at your own risk. Place the long-burning candle in a safe area that will not cause a fire.