The Eye of Horus, wedjat eye or udjat eye is a concept and symbol in ancient Egyptian religion that represents well-being, healing, and protection. The handmade Protection Bracelet has a grouping that promotes protection. The bracelet has three powerful stones.
- Hematite helps to clear confusing and overwhelming thoughts to strengthen your aura. Hematite can help absorb negative vibrations and brings calmness during times of stress or worry.
- Black obsidian helps to clean and heal your aura and is a strong stone of protection. Used as part of magical practices, Black Obsidian is sometimes known as the “wizard stone.”
- Tiger’s Eye is a beautiful, power stone of protection and abundance. The gold color attracts energy, and the brown color is grounding. The combination helps you remain patient, think clearly, and make good decisions.
- Eye of Horus. High quality charm with double sides. Eye of Horus, in ancient Egypt, symbolized protection, health, and restoration. According to Egyptian fable, Horus lost his left eye in a struggle with Seth. The eye was restored by Hathor, and this restoration symbolizes the process of making the body whole through healing.
YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- One bracelet with .3 inch (8 mm) natural beads and black lava rock beads on high quality stretch cord.
- The bracelet comes in a kraft brown jewelry box wrapped with jute twine
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR WRIST
Wrap a paper or fabric measuring tape around your wrist, positioned where you would normally wear a bracelet. Overlap the tape measure and where the end intersects if your wrist measurement.
For best fit:
- Snug – add ½ inch.
- Comfortable - add ¾ inch.
- Loose – add 1 inch.
Average sizes for Women – 7 Inch / Men – 8 Inch
READY TO GIFT - beautifully packaged and ready to gift.
You will receive a similar bracelet, but because each stone bead is unique, there could slight variations in color, texture, and size. Please add a note to your order with any specific requests, and we will do our best to fill it from the stock available.
The beads used on every piece are handpicked. We make sure that each bracelet includes a range of the natural colors found in the stone. It is not guaranteed to look the same as shown in pictures, but we promise it will be gorgeous!
The information we provide, and the healing properties attributed to a crystal gemstone are based on an understanding of the metaphysical qualities of the gemstone. The information should be taken as exciting and somewhat factual. The stones should not be an alternative for professional medical advice.